Offering monthly nutritious meals, social activities & friendly companionships for seniors and adults seeking opportunities for enjoyment and meeting people. The delicious noon-time meal is accompanied by activities such as games, entertainment, or education sessions (i.e. healthy aging, fraud protection, safe winter driving, financial wellness, etc.). COVID protocols in place to protect the health and safety of all clients, volunteers and staff. All meals are provided by local caterers / restaurants. Pre-registration is required. Limited seating due to COVID restrictions.
Meals may be soup, sandwich, and dessert or a full course meal & dessert. Most special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
Volunteer transportation may be arranged through our office at no charge. Please call our office to inquire about the availability of this service.
When you join Diner’s Club, you will receive confirmation calls from a volunteer or staff to confirm the date, time, menu and to register your attendance.
How do I sign up for the Diners’ Club?
- Wesleyan Church – 1st Wednesday & 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Bethel Christian Reformed Church – 4th Tuesday of each month
- Athens (Free Methodist Church) – 3rd Friday of the month
- Athens Men’s Breakfast (Free Methodist Church) -2nd Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- Cardinal (Cardinal United Church and Anglican Church) – Last Tuesday of the month – ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- Delta (Delta Baptist Church) – 2nd Friday of the month – ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- Gananoque (Curling Club) – 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Johnstown (United Church) – 3rd Tuesday of the month – ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- Maitland (MERC Hall) – 2nd Wednesday of the month
- North Augusta (North Augusta Community Hall) – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Portland (Country Roads Community Health Center) – 4th Wednesday of the month
- Prescott (Legion) – last Thursday of the month
- Prescott Men’s Breakfast (Legion) – 1st Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.- ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- Spencerville (St. Andrew’s Knox Presbyterian Church) – 2nd Thursday of the month