Delicious meals, social activities and friendly companionship for seniors. This noon-time meal is accompanied by guest speakers, entertainment, or education sessions.
Meals may be soup, sandwich, and dessert or a full course meal & dessert. Most special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
Volunteer transportation may be arranged through our office at no charge. Please call our office to inquire about the availability of this service.
When you join Diner’s Club, you will receive confirmation calls from a volunteer or staff to confirm the date, time, menu and to register your attendance.
How do I sign up for the Diners’ Club?
For more information or to reserve a spot, please call 613-342-3693 or 1-800-465-7646
and speak with a Service Assistant: Marion Rice (ext. 2036).
- Wesleyan Church – 1st Wednesday & 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Bethel Christian Reformed Church – 4th Tuesday of each month
- Athens (Free Methodist Church) – 3rd Friday of the month
- Athens Men’s Breakfast (Free Methodist Church) -2nd Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- Algonquin – (Augusta Township Public Library) – 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Cardinal (Cardinal United Church and Anglican Church) – Last Tuesday of the month – ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- Delta (Delta Baptist Church) – 1st Thursday of the month
- Elgin – (Elgin Community Hall) – 4th Wednesday of the month
- Gananoque (Curling Club) – 2nd Tuesday of the month & 3rd Thursday of the month
- Johnstown (United Church) – 3rd Tuesday of the month – ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
- North Augusta (North Augusta Community Hall) – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Prescott (Legion) – last Thursday of the month
- Prescott Men’s Breakfast (Legion) – 4th Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- Spencerville (St. Andrew’s Knox Presbyterian Church) – 2nd Thursday of the month
For more information please call: 613-342-3693 or 1-800-465-7646.
Marion Rice , ext. 2036