Now accepting new clients at all locations.
Our Adult Day Program is designed for individuals 18 years and older who have diminished physical capabilities, cognitive impairment, or are socially isolated. The program offers 3-6 hours of structured programs/activities lead by Activity Care Partners (ACPs) and Recreational Therapists (RTs) within a friendly and secure environment. This services also provides caregivers respite and support in managing the changing needs of their loved ones.
The ACPs and RTs facilitate activities that stimulate brain function, encourage socialization, and support the health and well-being of the participants. Clients may participate in group activities such as crafts, trivia games, and pet therapy, or they may choose to engage in individual activities such as puzzles, watching movies/TV, or playing music.
- Opportunity for socially isolated individuals to participate in activities and socialization;
- Opportunity for individuals to reach their real potential with dignity, respect, and compassion in a supportive environment.
- Opportunity for Caregivers to attend to other needs/interests, or to enjoy some relaxation.
PLEASE NOTE: Program hours are subject to changed during COVID-19.
- Brockville: Senior Support Services (CPHC) building – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday each week from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Prescott: St. John’s Anglican Church Hall, 490 Centre St. – every Monday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Gananoque: Community Living, Kingston & District building at 26 Mill St. – every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Fees & Transportation:
The cost per registered day is $20.00; transportation to and from the program can be provided for an additional charge. Fees can be adjusted for those challenged to afford, subject to a financial assessment.